Students enrolling into modules/units of competency or vocational courses/qualifications may be charged the following fees and charges:
· Course Fees (Vocational Courses/ Qualifications)
Charged per unit based on the number of hours assigned to each unit. The maximum Course Fee in 2012 is $606.00 (or $303.00 Concession) per Semester.
· Resource Fees
Covers the cost of any materials and resources provided by the Institute. The fee also covers internet charges and other services utilised by students in the course of instruction. Resource Fees will vary depending on the content of the unit.
· Other Fees
Covers the cost of other items (eg. Student Diary, Student ID Card) and services (eg. Security) provided by the Institute. The 2012 Other Fee is $21.00 and is charged once per Academic Year.
Students enrolling into Access and Bridging courses will be charged the following fee:
· Access & Bridging Fee
Charged as a flat fee per semester for Access and Bridging Courses/Qualifications. The 2012 Access and Bridging fee is $25.00. Students may also be required to pay Resource Fees and the Other Fee.
· Students may also need to purchase textbooks, equipment and/or materials.
· There are a number of ways to qualify for the concession rate. Please contact the Institute for further information.
· Payment options may be available for those experiencing financial hardship. Please enquire at the time of enrolment.
· Fees for International students are different to the above. For information, contact Education and Training International.